Status: Closed | Resource Hired
No of Resource:1
The Senior Python Developer must be eager and capable of learning new skills and technology, and be motivated to work in a fast-paced atmosphere where wearing multiple hats is encouraged.
- Develop new or maintain existing programs based on specifications
- Develop, implement and maintain unit tests of programs
- Actively participate in agile team activities
- Participate in functional test planning and testing for the assigned applications, functional areas, or projects
- Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting for the assigned applications, functional areas, or projects
- Share knowledge by effectively documenting work
- Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the assigned applications, functional areas, or projects
- 5+ years of experience designing and building web applications
- 5+ yrs of designing and building platforms in the AWS infrastructure.
- 5+ years of proficiency in coding languages including Python, Java and frameworks or systems such as Git.
- Open-source contributions
- Have the ability to raise the bar and elevate the team